Thursday, January 23, 2014

car accident claims attorney car-motorcycle accident

Steven L. Weiner

Attorney at Law

Phone (800) 704-0151 or (925) 838-7510

Fax (925) 279-2214

Attorney at Law Steven L. Weiner has served the victims of Personal Injury and their families for over 30 years. As a highly skilled litigation attorney, he has won millions of dollars in settlements and judgments for his clients. His philosophy is based upon the pursuit of justice. His goal is not only to obtain the highest possible settlement for his clients and he also strives to make sure no other individual or family suffers a similar accident or tragedy.

His experience dealing with Auto Accident Claims, Insurance Companies, Uninsured Motorists, Pain and Suffering Compensation, Settlements and Trials, Wrongful Death Claims, and Defective Products is well documented and available to all potential clients.

Attorney-at-Law Steven L. Weiner has represented hundreds of individuals including those injured by:

Mr. Weiner is a member of the following:

  • CCBA (Contra Costa County Bar Association)
  • CTLA (California Trial Lawyers Association)
  • ATLA (American Trial Lawyers Association)
  • ABA (American Bar Association)

Other Areas of Practice:

Bar Admissions:

California, 1979

U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1979

Education:

Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California

J.D.

Fullerton State, Fullerton, CA, 1974

B.S.

Major: Political Science

Do You Have A Case?

If you would like to have our attorneys review your case free of charge, provide us your information below:

Steve fought for my benefit and resolved my claim for injury with excellent results. I was impressed with his professionalism and hard work." 

-  K. Hays, East Bay (Letter dated June 1, 2011)

"Steven L. Weiner was a great attorney for me during my auto accident. Mr Weiner was there through the whole process. He kept me informed and answered all my questions along the way. I would highly recommend Mr. Weiner. A+++!"

 - Derek (Letter dated March 22, 2011)

"Attorney Weiner dealt with my case in a careful strategic way. His preparation at each level was careful and thorough ... kept me informed with each step."

 - Mike (Letter dated April 4, 2011)

Steven L. Weiner & Associates is easy to work with and got me the best medical care I could have wished for. 

 - C. Bennet Doer, San Francisco, CA

I wasted a lot of time with another law firm after I was rear-ended by a truck and hurt my back and neck ... then Steven L. Weiner & Associates was referred to me and within a few months I got the "insurance companies attention" and settlement amount I felt I deserved." 

- Janet Talbot, Concord, CA.

Thanks to Steven L. Weiner & Associates my wife and I were able to deal with all the medical bills and "go on with our lives" after our car accident." 

- Ben Lu, San Jose, CA

© 2012 by Law Office of Steven L. Weiner & Associates. All rights reserved.

If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of someone's negligence Mr. Weiner advises that you contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney right away (there is no substitute for experience). Failure to do so could adversely affect your claim.

DISCLAIMER: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

Each personal injury lawyer and wrongful death attorney at the Law Offices of Steven L. Weiner & Associates provides comprehensive legal advice and lawsuit representation to clients across Central, Southern and Northern California, including Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, Oakland, San Mateo, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and San Diego.

Need Help? Call Today! Toll-Free

1-800-704-0151  

No comments:

Post a Comment