Friday, November 2, 2012

Male-Scammers: anti-scam tools and protection for

Prev... 28293031323334353637 ...Next

 

Name: YA HUANG
Aka: VLADIMIR A SLICKOWSKI
Age: 41
Location: Chengdu-Sichuan CHINA
Address: 32 RONGYI BEIJING CHINA 100027 PR CHINA
Phone: unknown
Email: http://facebook.com
On web sites: FACEBOOK MEETME AND OTHERS

Report: This person is making out he is a widower and from russia living in china claims he needs help with saving his house and then needs help with airfare to get out of china he has done this too many women including myself and he never turns up or you never hear from him again he has photos and i believe they are not his also i spoke with him for over 15months this guy is good at his scamming

Name: Ron Ronald Jeffries
Aka: unknown
Age: 42
Location: afganastan, kabul, nth carolina, malaysia
Address: unknown
Phone: +61 16-915 4243
Email: gunny6670@yahoo.com
On web sites: facebook

Report: He found me on a dating site Zoosk and then face book, then later chatted on yahoo messenger, I am still in contact, as he is at a airport coming to me as he says he is, I have been asked to send money which I did through the military and nato to get him out of afganastan and now in Malaysia paid a custom officer for the taxes that he needed to pay to get to me, he says he has been detained until he gets a custom clearance certificate and pay it, I presume he is still there,

Name: Joseph muggins Andrea
Aka: unknown
Age: 46
Location: Mt gambier, Australia and Lagos
Address: 16 gilmore cl, mt gambier and 121 acme dr, lagos state
Phone: 002347045930628 and 0061384004330
Email: joem67@contractor.net
On web sites: Uniform dating

Report: Met on dating website, went to Lagos due to sick mother, had wallet stolen and requested money. Whilst there allegedly found out late father had $6.5m deposited in fund and requested money for solicitor whose name is not registered and phone calls unanswered. Document also appears fake. Contacted uniform dating they have removed him fro 03.12.2013 as a scammer

Name: Reynolds Samuel
Aka: unknown
Age: 48
Location: New York, New Mexico
Address: unknown
Phone: +1 646-504-5192
Email: samjay005@gmail.com
On web sites: Facebook, Yahoo Messenger

Report: Made contact with me about 1 month ago on Facebook, saying that my smile caught his eye and asked to be friends. After exchanging a few inboxes he asked me to add him on yahoo messenger and to exchange emails. The first few emails he told me that his wife passed 5 years ago from cancer and he had 2 children a girl Sue 10 and a boy DJ 8-6. He also said he was half german/half australian. He also said he was an engineer working over in the USA and travels back to australia as often as he could to see his children. We talked thru emails and messenger and then he asked me to buy him an apple mac to finish a project so he could be back in australia for xmas. I then realised something was wrong and found a picture of him on here. He sent me numerous emails declaring his undying love and affection. He also sent me pics of him with his children and his children sleeping. When i broke the communications between us he became really irrate. I could go in on forever about this guy... i really do feel sorry for the women he cons next and i feel deeply sorry for the poor man and children whose photos he used.

Name: Jeremy Petry Ford
Aka: Mark Doven
Age: 56
Location: Lake Dallas, TX, USA; Takoradi, Ghana; Accra, Ghana
Address: unknown
Phone: 1-940-268-4708
Email: mdoven26@yahoo.com
On web sites: ChristianMingle.com

Report: Mark approached me on Christian Mingle stating that he was divorced and looking for a wife and new mother for his daughter. He said he was going to work an oil rig in Ghana and had to give most of his money to his nanny and needed some money for living expenses. I foolishly believed him and wired him the money in care of Norbert Nortey; once in the amount of $400 and the other in the amount of $500. He recently told me he was going to have some goods shipped to me and I got suspicious and started doing some deeper digging. I found this site and found the picture of he and his daughter - both of whom I had seen live on webcam.

Name: victor james
Aka: unknown
Age: 38
Location: nigeria
Address: ile ife osun state nigeria 23401
Phone: 2348188014300
Email: victorpeace12
On web sites: Waplog

Report: Hi i am here to let you know that, i found this person in that website and then we start talking about our supposed life and then in couple days his tell me that his getting trouble tell me that if i love u i have to help him with money cuz someone broke his car but am not believe in that history i feel is something wrong and i do a many questions and his told me please babe help me i will be ur husband and i said not is something wrong and his tell me one and other have to help when yhe problems coming anf i think that is a fake history and nothing is true is a fake history so be careful with that gay his now active on Waplog

Name: John George
Aka: unknown
Age: 58
Location: Nigeria
Address: unknown
Phone: unknown
Email: johngeorge4545@yahoo.com
On web sites: Facebook

Report: States is a widow and lives in Austin Texas and is a civil engineer flying to London England for a contract joonce there needs money for daughter due to injuries, then for her surgery then loses his wallet and credit cards needs money for the hotel and flight home pictures that he post was stolen from model Scott Wagner from Colorado

Name: Raphael Maartens
Aka: unknown
Age: 46
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Address: unknown
Phone: 002348149193104
Email: raphael.maartens@yahoo.com
On web sites: unknown

Report: he contacted me on facebook and we start chatting. after a while he said that he had feelings for me end that he was in Nigeria for the legancy of his father. After a while he started asking for money because he had to pay a lot.

Name: Micheal Fox
Aka: unknown
Age: 49
Location: Houston, Texas USA
Address: Read bay
Phone: 2563330131
Email: dont know
On web sites: Facebook

Report: he sends beautiful love poems, he is a widower and single father to a son Jack. Is very persistent. Trying to get you to send money under a variety of pretexts. Calling your children and are very believable in the beginning.

Name: James Shawn
Aka: Lft Shawn James
Age: 56
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Address:
Phone: (657) 224-0736
Email: jamesshawn30@gmail.com
On web sites: Match.com

Report: The day after I joined Match.com James Shawn requested to instant chat with me. As soon as I accepted, he immediately wanted to go to yahoo messenger to chat. He wanted my email so he could send pictures of himself to me. He told me that he has been in the army for the past 25 years and that he has been stationed at Camp Eggers for the past five years. He said that he lost his wife in a plane accident five years ago and that he has a 22 year old daughter Marie who is currently living in Germany. He wanted me to send him an iphone so we could hear each others voices. He wanted me to sign up for a t-mobile plan. He told me to write to his diplomat - diplomatjerry009@yahoo.com so I could get Jerry's exact location because the package will be shipped to him first and he is not in Kabul. He gave me his address so that way diplomatjerry would know who I was talking about. James gave me the following address: Lft Shawn James Kabul, Afghanistan APO AE 09356 Camp Eggers. I sent an email to

Prev... 28293031323334353637 ...Next

No comments:

Post a Comment