Thursday, November 1, 2012

Male-Scammers: anti-scam tools and protection for

Prev... 234567891011 ...Next

 

Name: Philip Harris
Aka: unknown
Age: 40
Location: US, Europe
Address: unknown
Phone: unknown
Email: swamprats75@yahoo.com
On web sites: US Military Singles

Report: Told me all the things women love to hear e.g. you're sexy etc. He was also constantly complaining about money being tight since his divorce. His ex-wife cheated on him while deployed and when he came home her new boyfriend had replaced him. Always mentioned how much he was hurt and how much money he is paying to her anyways. After about three weeks he wanted to rent a house with me! He said he will get everything ready and he has the funds to do so. He sent ads for houses but decided for one by himself. Then he said he would appreciate it if I would pay part of the rent or the entire rent. After that he asked for money to pay for the real estate agent and whatnot although he stated previously that he has the funds.

Name: Thomas B
Aka: unknown
Age: 54
Location: Ghana
Address: unknown
Phone: unknown
Email: thomas12341@yahoo.com
On web sites: Match.com

Report: I discovered your site when searching a sentence of a letter from a man(Thomas) I found suspicious ... surprise, surprise ... the whole letter popped up on the screen as a scam, the man turned out to be one of the most active scammers. Thank you so much for this very useful service you offer. Emotional abuse can be devastating.

Name: hoke castillo
Aka:
Age: 56
Location: casper,wyoming
Address: unknown
Phone: unknown3073337751
Email: hoke.castillo@gmail.com
On web sites: match.com

Report: Hoke started chatting with me on Match.com..we then started emailing and texting. we started chatting 4/14/2014 till today. .he paid my bills and I sent him money. he used fraudalant credit cards and bills all have to be repaid.the man who got money was Samuel Henry Fiadorin Accra-north,ghanait was sent moneygram. it was sent twice and I am out $1500.00

Name: James Wagner
Aka: unknown
Age: 50?
Location: Unknown
Address: unknown
Phone: unknown
Email: ja.wagner900@gmail.com
On web sites: Unknown

Report: This nut just wrote me. Have no idea how he got my email. I don't frequent that many sites. I found out about him here. Thanks for the service! Here's what I got, my reply is below. James Wagner May 20 2014 Omg.. What a smile! I have finally seen the spark i have been looking for in a woman's eye. been a while and i was beginning to think the world has lost its best women. Sorry for saying so straight forward but i can't seem to help it.Love is like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle. Your smile is so warm and heart warming it has put a smile on my face. Beauty really comes from within and i can't tell from the way you look that the one why defined beauty must have had you in mind.look everywhere in the world for her. You have got the spark and smile and that's the first thing I look for. This is my yahoo email address . You can send me an email . I feel we can know more about each other chatting online. ?..(jawagner9)?that is with yahoo (dot) com you can as well IM me on my yahoo messenger so that we could chat and get to know each other better.I am sometimes that busy to come to this site and check emails so if you want to know me much better you should get back to me in my personal account. Tell me more about yourself and fell free to ask me anything you want to know about me.. I will be waiting to read from you. Hope it's soon. I am counting the minutes. Lol. (My Reply....) What the... ? I'm married. And VERY not interested! Looked you up... bye bye creep. Name: Wagner James Aka: Lucas Age: 45 Location: Afghanistan Address: unknown Phone: unknown Email: Jawagner9@yahoo.com On web sites: Our time Report: I talked to him for about one month. He claimed to be army stationed in Afghanistan . He would retiring in about two months. Said he had a daughter that is 13, her name was Naomi . He ask me for $6,500, to pay customs for some jewelry he was shipping home , and of course to me. I didn't give him a dime. He wanted me to cancel the web site I had been on. I'm sure He didn't want another scammer to get me first. He is a very smooth talker. Beware of him.

Name: PHARRELL WILLIAMS
Aka: unknown
Age: 53
Location: WACO, TEXAS
Address: unknown
Phone: unknown
Email: pharrell.william@usa.com
On web sites: Tagged, Skipe

Report: This man has cheated me 3,500 euros. After forming a friendship during the time, told me that he was a widower , who had a son and a lot of money , but working on a boat, the first few times told me that send money to his son because he had fallen ill and needed to pay the hospital and medicine because I could not leave the boat and so also said I would send a box by diplomats of the Red Cross and so these

Name: George Summers
Aka: Msg Robert Mc Herrnman
Age: 51
Location: Kunar, Kabul, Afghanistan
Address: Camp: 2nd Battalion, 327TH Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat, Kunar Province Country: APO-AE Zip; 09076-2858 Afghanistan, Kabul
Phone: 233230925441, 973-657-6625
Email: Herrnmanmc@gmail.com & hernk50L@talkmatch,com
On web sites: google gmail, match.com, Skype acct.(Msg Herrnman)

Report: Contacted me on April 18, 2014 on Match.com. Exchanged emails and contacted me on my gmail acct. Have over 200 phone texts...over 75 emails, 3 phone and bouquet of rare Lavendar Roses ( delivered by local florists---checking out where order came from and when 5/21/14) Emails were romantic nature and I played along to see what was going on...Pretended to be so in love with him....Then on 5/19/14, called me on skype, showed himself on web cam..very serious and started telling he was going to be sent to front and he was scared and was going to pull back and apply for early out on his retirement from Army and he would get approval and probaly have to leave base in Kabul by Thursday, 5/22/14 . Being his funds were tied up in bank in New Jersey and would I pay for a ticket home for him and he would pay me back.. Told him I would help find out what to do...I have friends who are retired Army Intel and contacted them immediately , gave them info and they started checking immediately....George alias Robert, wouldn't give me more info needed....Texted him and told I did as I said I would and what he needed to do...Ignored Texts until this morning and skyped me ...5/20/14 .. and wanted me to go to a website on MSN ---www.lgtbankonline.com---and he would walk me thru. Wouldn't do...KNEW WAS SCAM---faked being sick and got offline with him. He then texted me and asked me to let him know when back online and be feeling better. Never did..He had ignored info given him about procedures to follow and who would help with transportation out after his retirement approval came thru.. I was not giving any money nor sending ticket nor opening an account for him....Have photos of him in British Colored uniforms, US Army uniforms with Herrnman and rank on front....He had skyped one time and had on Dress Uniform. Do not have copy of it...also used Email address of ...fran7610...also

Name: Alessandro Macellaro
Aka: Al or Alfred Johnson - Alfee Johnson
Age: 61
Location: Georgia, New York, UK,
Address: 4 Old Wagon Lane Old Westbury NY 11568-1046
Phone: 0770 009 5603 +470 765 6556 002348159616777
Email: alm2253@gmail.com
On web sites: Zoosk dating agency

Report: Hello ............ Soooo sorry for responding late,was having hard time learning how to add photos to email but now i can.. Hopefully you?re not taken yet :) Thanks for everything and for your interest so far, i'll like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. I am 60yrs old,I am a widower, I was born in Scotland UK and raised in the States when i was young so i have Dual Citizenship,i currently live in Atlanta,Georgia. I'm Self Employed Construction Engineer. i put Kensington, London on my profile because im in process of buying a new property in the U.K, i?m ready to relocate but want to meet someone serious first before i move out,more reason why i join the site to meet a lovely lady ready for a serious-relationship and i can relocate closer to her then we explore more and stay happily connected.My Son is grown now,so it gives me time to do anything...i'm always lonely..My Ethnicity Italian/American/Scottish I seek Long-term Relationship and do not mind a Long Distance Relationship to achieve this; though the distance i feel its up to both of us to determine if we gonna be or not. Sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart,if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much, and its up to us to determine if we gonna be together or not, and its worth a try.Distance does not matter to me,what truly matters to me is honesty,sincerity,trust,and open-minded relationship.I am ready to relocate to anywhere i found my woman. I was once married to a loving, caring, honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me; i lost my wife 10yrs ago in an auto accident. I have a Son, He is all i have for now.. He is now 25yrs old, His name is John, he is loving and intelligent like me ahaha :) I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman. Am optimistic and do hope a day would come I would see a woman that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life. Though we have good and bad habits, we would have to share it together and accommodate each other, that way we would be in-separable.I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable, i like people that are free and express themselves easily. My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do good. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something good for themselves, or don?t you wish yourself well? i want something good for me and my kid, thats why i wanna be with you. I am aware lots of guys would actually tell you they are loving. kind, honest, bla bla and when you meet them they are completely opposite lol, well am not a cliche, i can't tell you how good i am or how loving i am i have to show it, and thats what am all out to do. There are so many interesting things about me, i am really fun to be with, and am hoping a special person like you would compliment me. A little more about me: I am intelligent, smart, honest, i don't smoke, have a good sense of humor and I love to make others laugh also love to laugh too (sometimes at myself). Pscheww looks like i have typed away, i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself, dreams, aspirations and feel free to tell me anything about you, meanwhile i would love to know the following: How long have you been on the site ? What do you seek from the site? What do you do for a living? How many kids do you have and how old are they? Do they live with you? Do you have any pets? I have attached some pictures of myself to this email, let me know what you think.And send me more of yours if any. Hugs, Al. Information Collected Self employed Construction Engineer Engineering- Mechanical Engineer ? Construction and Assemble Power Plants Generation Transformers Bridge Routers Cells Inverters. Has a son John 25years Old Studying Architecture Georgia State University Uncle in Milan 90 years old in a nursing home. Parents: Dad Native American/Italian Mom British On the 22nd January 2014 Alessandro was awarded the following contract Contract Number ALPBR/TCR/0634/09/25 Nairobi Thika Highway Construction Republic of Kenya Sir Kawane Kuana Chairman Contracts Award Committee Republic of Kenya Contractor ? Radiant Road Constructors Alessandro arrived in Nairobi on the 29th January at around 07:00 Known to be staying in an apartment 10 minuets drive from the site. Last known where about Admiralty Way Lekki Lagos

Name: Jerry Davidson
Aka: david Jordan
Age: Unknown
Location: Tamale. Ghana
Address: unknown
Phone: 513-773-3623
Email: smile2davidjordan57@yahoo.com
On web sites: Face Book

Report: I was contacted to be friends on FB with same photo you show on your site as JerryDavidson. His story he had purchased gold in Tamale & & stored it at Gold Coast Security Co.I have that document, with me being listed as next of kin. Looks very authenic He supposedly lives in Tampa,FL. Taking a cab to arrange gold shipment, left his bag with phone, money ,etc. Police found bag & sim card, so he wanted me to send him an I phone. I am out $5,350.00 that was suppose to get him back to Tampa with the gold. Then I am requested to send $12,000.00 for permit to get the gold out. Assured him that was not happening. We talked on yahoo messenger quite often & texting. He is quite good at what he does. Practice makes perfect.Then he lets me know he is in the hospital with malaria. I ask name of hospital, said it was a private , not government because he would get better care. I started researching private hospitals & somehow came up with your web-site. Scrolled the pictures & guess who pops up. The same picture He was using on FB. I blocked the FB site. He has tried calling, texting & sent an e-mail. I do not respond. He is quite good with telling a lady how much he cares & how religious he is & how, when I pick him up at Ft.Myers airport to meet for the first time, he will have my money in five minutes. You can't imagine how gullible & stupid I feel about now. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. If you need more information please feel free to contact me.

Name: Kevin Kirby
Aka: unknown
Age: 57
Location: Houston, TX
Address: unknown
Phone: 281-572-6035
Email: kevinkirbs@gmail.com, kevinkirbs@yahoo.com, kirbskevin@yahoo.com
On web sites: Chemistry.com

Report: Said he was currently relocating from the UK to Houston, was going to live in a home he inherited from his parents, also going to purchase a ranch to raise horses. Also said he is a petroleum engineer with a masters in geology, headed to Dubai for work for a few weeks at the request of a sheikh. He had just set up a Facebook page, very sparse info available. When I googled the number he was texting from, it came up as a landline not far from my area. He wanted to communicate mostly on Yahoo messenger, which I had heard was one way that scammers like to use to get info through your account. I think he was in it for the long con, but things began to not add up for me. When he texted

Name: Alex Alberto
Aka: unknown
Age: 58
Location: Clearwater, FL
Address: unknown
Phone: 727-495-6684
Email: gentleman101871@yahoo.com
On web sites: okcupid

Report: OKCupid as excitedalex52 and he gave me his other ID as Gentlesoul_taco. He first contacted me on 5/16/13 and immediately wanted to communicate off the dating site. We texted and he emailed me, but we never spoke on the phone. Then he disappeared. Several months later in Oct he called me and asked if I had met anyone and asked about my kids. He wouldn't know about them since we didn't really communicate much. I had never spoken to him until his call in Oct. His voice sounded familiar, like someone who had scammed me in August. He denied it was him. He was in FL and was leaving for Rome on business for a few weeks. He was going to come visit upon his return. I told him straight up that I didn't trust him and believed him to be the other scammer. He continued texting and calling. Then he asked for me to send him a phone because the connection was always so poor. I told him I would not since the dating sites all say to not send phones, not send money. Then he asked for me to send money for his son who was hungry in FL with the babysitter. I told him that the babysitter is responsible to feed him until his return. Then he disappeared briefly but called again allegedly from the hospital. He could not leave the hospital without paying the bill. I told him I do not have money and I will not send money. Then he begged for me to help with only $500 since his business partner could only send $2500. I said no. Then he supposedly called from the travel agency to book his flight and they needed some $1000 deposit for some special fee. I told him no and he said I was heartless and cruel.

Prev... 234567891011 ...Next

No comments:

Post a Comment