Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Florida Lemon Law Lemon Law Group Partners

For Your Free Consultation Call:

At Lemon Law Group Partners, we're Lemon Law experts. Our attorneys spent more than a decade defending one of the "Big 3" from lemon law cases like yours, and now they put that expertise to work defending your rights as a consumer. With Insider knowledge and experience, we know exactly how to get the most for your case.

Former "Big 3" Attorneys Fight For You.
More than 10 years of experience on your side.

Our Services Are Free.
Under Lemon Law statutes, the manufacturer pays 100% of the legal fees.

Quick & Easy.
Just provide some basic paperwork and we take care of the rest.

No Obligation.
Our attorneys are available to answer your questions.

 

Don't Wait! Get Started Today: 1.888.415.0610

Copyright © 2013 Lemon Law Group Partners. All rights reserved

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the entire staff of The Lemon Law Group for their work on my behalf.  They were able to get General Motors to recognize the issues with my vehicle and negotiate a mutually beneficial solutions for all parities.

 I called Lemon Law Group in November of 2012 to help me w/ a new 2013 high end vehicle I had purchased.  After only a short period of time, there were MAJOR issues w/ the car.  I cannot tell you how lucky I was to find Jason Hegedus.  He assured me throughout the ordeal that he would handle everything  regarding the car.  He and his staff were always polite, courteous, pleasant and extremely understanding.  He ALWAYS returned my calls in a timely manner.  In addition, he and his staff answered every email and any time I had a question I always felt at ease to pick up the phone and call.  At the beginning of this whole ordeal, I remember someone telling me I needed to play the lottery.  Well, when I dialed 1-888-415-0610 and found Jason Hegedus with Lemon Law Group, I won the jackpot!

 I am extremely pleased with the case, the way it was handled and settled. Everyone in your office was extremely helpful, efficient, fast, patient, and professional about my case. The results were terrific, better than I expected. I will definitely keep you guys always in mind. I will also reccomend you guys to any and everyone that needs your services

No comments:

Post a Comment